Our company’s 1st Phased Array flaw detector was designed and manufactured in 2010, after years user feedback and technology improvement, the HS PA20 Phased Array flaw detector has became the high performance and easy operate model. it’s TFT screen with high image resolution (1024*768 pixel, image can be shown more dedicate, flaw size and location can be shown with higher accuracy), the display refresh rate is 60Hz, ensures the image reflects the scanning position; HS PA20 Phased Array flaw detector with 32 elements transmit and receive signal synchronously, it can real time display A-scan, C-scan, D-scan, S-scan and L-scan image, and it has max.300V transmit voltage (the emission power higher than domestic and foreign products).
- With high image resolution (1024*768 pixel, image can be shown more dedicate, flaw size and location can be shown with higher accuracy)
- With 60Hz display refresh rate, ensures the image reflects the scanning position
- With 32 elements transmit and receive signal synchronously, real time display A-scan, C-scan, D-scan, S-scan and L-scan image.
- With whole point DAC curve function, make DAC curve with unlimited point and compensation
- Optimal time-delay accuracy up to 1ns, make better focusing performance and better imaging, with dynamic Focusing function
- With max.300V transmit voltage (the emission power higher than domestic and foreign products)
- With high gain adjustment range (digital gain:30dB; analog gain:80 dB)
- With a high degree gate and sound path gate, automatic alarm when the defect is detected
- Support module extension, it can be extended with 4 pairs of TOFD channel and PE multi-channel.
- With simulation of various work-piece inspection (suitable for Plate weld, “T” type weld, corner weld, Pipe weld, forge piece and plates inspection)
- Support full record of encoder scanning
- With light-weight and easy carry.
- Weld inspection
- Aerospace industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Shipbuilding industry
- Electric Power Industry
- Petroleum Industry
- Chemical industry
Screen size 8.4 inch Screen resolution 1024×768 Data Storage internal 16GB, external USB storage Extended Interface USB2.0×4，10M/100M LAN×1，VGA×1 Power supply 24V AC adapter, 14.8V lithium battery, with 2 adapters and 2 batteries Working time 4 hours (one battery-powered) Weight 4.8Kg Dimensions 295 × 215 × 120 (mm) Encoder interface +5 V TTL level Image scanning A / C / D / S / L scan System bandwidth 0.5 – 15MHz (-3dB) A/D sampling frequency 105MHz/10bit Repetition frequency 1.6KHz – 4.6KHz S-scan refresh rate up to 60Hz Active aperture 32 elements Maximum number of elements 32 Delay line accuracy 1ns DAC unlimited point TCG unlimited point Rectification(s) Positive, Negative, Full Wave, RF Transmit delay 0-20us Receive delay 0-20us Transmit voltage 50V – 200V Pulse width 30ns – 1000ns, step:10ns Pulse type Negative square wave Gain Analog: 0-80dB,step 0.1dB; digital: 0-30dB, step 6dB Focus Transmit: single focus; Receive: dynamic focus Extension Support module extension, it can be extended with 4 pairs of TOFD channel and PE multi-channel.